Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A haunted story of Majoras Mask

4 posters

Go down

A haunted story of Majoras Mask Empty A haunted story of Majoras Mask

Post  Verne Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:47 pm

The story in short
This boy goes garage sale shopping, looking for games for his roommate’s N64. He visits an older gentleman, who gives him a cartridge with “Majora’s Mask” written on it for free. He takes it back and sees a game save named “BEN”. He deletes this game save and creates his own save. He then performs the 4th day glitch. Then a series of events happen which leads him to believe that the game was haunted. These events send him to random areas in the game, both glitched and normal areas. Random NPC’s (non-playable characters) start popping up in random places, especially the human statue from Elegy of Emptiness. He believes these random events are a result of paranormal activity. He believes that there was some event involving a kid named Ben. He goes back to the neighborhood where he bought the game, only to find the old man gone. He talks to a guy nearby who tells him a story of a kid involved in a accident that ended his life; the kid’s name was Ben. Eventually, after enough playing through this glitched or haunted game, he learns that Ben drowned.

Vids:

Code:
Broken links fixed ~Oranoas~
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:
A haunted story of Majoras Mask Left_bar_bleue140/140A haunted story of Majoras Mask Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Race: Sheikah
Rupees: 100

Back to top Go down

A haunted story of Majoras Mask Empty Re: A haunted story of Majoras Mask

Post  Oranoas Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:12 pm

Wow, you're quick on memes. This was posted like the day the story was made.
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:
A haunted story of Majoras Mask Left_bar_bleue99/140A haunted story of Majoras Mask Empty_bar_bleue  (99/140)
Race: Hylian

https://zeldacprp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:28 pm

Not really, the page where I got it from only had 3 vids, but on the same day it already had the 4th. It's pretty quick though, it's within a week...
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:
A haunted story of Majoras Mask Left_bar_bleue140/140A haunted story of Majoras Mask Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sand Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:50 am

Meme's are amazing. Still, I read this a while ago and it is quite creepy.
Sand
Sand
The Team

Character
Health:
A haunted story of Majoras Mask Left_bar_bleue100/100A haunted story of Majoras Mask Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Race: Gerudo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:12 pm

I think one of my game has a really young ghost in it. At random intervals, the constrol stick would act as though it were being pulled just a little bit too far down, which is really creepy when I leave it paused to come to here and CI.

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:
A haunted story of Majoras Mask Left_bar_bleue80/105A haunted story of Majoras Mask Empty_bar_bleue  (80/105)
Race: Deku Scrub
Rupees: 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Oranoas Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:09 pm

^Your controler is probably broken. When my controller is damaged, it controls itself sometimes. :/
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:
A haunted story of Majoras Mask Left_bar_bleue99/140A haunted story of Majoras Mask Empty_bar_bleue  (99/140)
Race: Hylian

https://zeldacprp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:11 pm

My 3rd controller's C button is totally screwed. I only use it for mario kart double dash when I'm the one who throws items, because, it has turbo buttong C:< If I try to push right with the C button, it goes left, when i click left, it goes left too! And one time I ended up with Sheik in SSBB crawling and walking to the left all the time.
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down