Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story

3 posters

Go down

Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story Empty Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story

Post  Verne Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:36 pm

~Chapter 1: The beginning~

The lost woods. The woods where everyone loses his way, except the persons that learn to listen, and follow the sound of the forest. The lost woods is very well known as the home of the skull kids. But something unknown, was that they where not alone. A small family was among them. Even the great deku tree didn’t know this. A man and a woman in love. They have a child. His name is Verne. After his birth, they got attacked. A pack of wolfos attacked Verne’s mom and dad. His father and mother died in the furious battle of life and death for their baby.

One day later, a kokiri girl heard someone crying. She tried to find the place where the sound came from, but she couldn’t. She ran back to kokiri forest, and warned the great deku tree. The great deku tree send a fairy. A purple fairy, surrounded by black. Not after a long time, he found a boy, in a tree house, crying. He told the great deku tree what he found. “There’s a little boy with red eyes in a tree house, alone.” He explained to the great deku tree. “Red eyes…? Are thou serious?” The great deku tree thought for a while and said “Spike, can you take care of this little hylian boy?” Spike was a little shocked. “But… great deku tree…! I can’t take care of a hylian boy! I don’t know anything abo-“ The great deku tree interrupted Spike. “This is not a normal boy. This red eyes mean he’s from the royal family, destined to serve them.” Spike stopped. “Alright then…” “One last thing. Don’t show thouselves until the time is there.” The great deku tree said. “I will.” Spike flew to Verne. He noticed he was asleep. “Thank Nayru…” Spike said quietly. He looked around in the tree house. He found a diary. “Maybe I can find something in here…” He said opening it on the last page. “That’s strange… The word is interrupted.” He said skipping some pages, looking for a name. He found at the third last page a story about the birth of a child. His name was Verne. “Verne, huh?” Spike said closing the diary. “I should get some food for this ‘Verne’.” He said flying off.

Spike went to a kokiri who made something for him to feed him. “I can’t believe I’m taking care of a baby! Can’t we just send him to Castle town?” He mumbled. He flew up to the boy with a heavy bottle. “Damn, I need more help… I can’t take that bottle with me three times a day!” He complained. Spike lifted the spoon, and put it in his mouth. “This sucks bad…” After finishing, he returned with the bottle to the great deku tree. “Great deku tree, this duty is way to hard. A fairy can’t take care of a baby!” The great deku tree coughed. “I’m sorry, Spike. I know thou can’t handle such a difficult job. I want to bring him to castle town, but I have no idea how to. I can’t let thou kokiri go, it’s to dangerous.” Spike nodded in agreement. “Can’t a kokiri help me?” Spike suggested. “I guess that’s the only solution, for now. Go tell on her, Spike.” Spiek nodded, and flew off to the same kokiri girl who helped Spike making the food. She had brown, long waving hair. Her eyes where yellow. “Karesa… Can you assist me taking care of Verne, the hylian baby in lost woods?” He asked as she nodded. “Sure! Can you lead me the way?” Spike nodded, and leads Karesa to Verne. Karesa climbed up the ladder, and walked in. She walked up to the little boy, as Spike and Karesa’s fairy, Ronald, followed her. “Aww, isn’t he cute? Wait… His eyes are red… Is that natural?” She asked Spike. “He seems to be part of the royal family, but we have no idea how this house got here, and what people got him here and why.” Spike explained. He didn’t say a word about the diary he found. Karesa nodded. “Mysterious.” She lifted Verne. He seemed to be half asleep, and very calm. “I think he likes you.” Spike said. “Maybe it’s because she’s around his length.” Ronald joked. Karesa rolled her eyes. “Let’s take it to my house, it’ll make things easier. Spike and Ronald nodded in agreement, and they got back to kokiri forest.

Karesa took Verne and the cradle to her house. Verne fell asleep. “Spike, you still got that bottle?” She asked. Spike nodded and took it. “Good, I will have to collect some fruit. Ronald, Spike, I guess I can leave you two alone with this little boy for just a few minutes?” Spike nodded. “Of course.” Karesa looked suspicious at Spike. “Don’t ruin it…” She said. Spike sighed. “I will not…” Karesa left. After a minute, Verne suddenly started crying. “ACK!” Spike said shocked. “What… what do we do, Ronald?” He asked. Ronald shook his head. “I… I dunno!” Spike started freaking out a little. “Ah… aaah… AAAAAH!” Spike panicked. Karesa came in running. “What is… SPIKE!” She yelled. Spike quickly escaped. “Damn him… Ronald, fetch.” “Yes sirrrrrr!” Ronald said, chasing Spike. Karesa picked up Verne and calmed him down. “Shhhhh, it’s okay…” She said to Verne. “What’s your name anyways?” She asked, but of course, Verne didn’t answer. He calmed down though. Then, someone was standing in the doorway. “What… what is that?” The person said pointing at Verne. “Oh, Gentro… This is a little Hylian boy someone found in the lost woods. Spike got the duty of taking care of him, but he can’t handle it alone… So I help him.” She replied. “But… You know he all passed our size when he gets older?” “Yes, that kinda bothers me…” She replied. “ACK! LEMME GO RONALD!” Spike yelled as he got pulled in by Ronald. “I got him.” Ronald said, putting him down. “Thanks Ronald. Spike, stay here, this is your duty, not mine.” She said a little angry. “Sorry… I’m just not used to it.” Spike apoligized. Gentro examined Verne. “He got eyes of the royal family. How did that get here?” He asked. “No idea. It just… was there somehow.” Spike explained. “City people…” He mumbled. “I hope they didn’t leave him on purpose!” Karesa complained. Spike shook his head. “I don’t think so, I think they are killed.” Spike said, as a silence followed. “Why do you think that?” Ronaldo said, breaking the silence. “Well…” He sighed. “I found a journal. I was planning to read the entire journal to look what happened and such, but I guess I should’ve told this earlier… The last page has an interrupted word, like they got attacked.” He explained. “Where is the journal, Spike? Please get it.” Karesa said. “Okay.” Spike said, flying off.

So... What you think? The kokiris are Steel's characters, btw. This story (spoil) will also involve the birth of Steel's sister, and Steel himself. And, yes, in theory, Verne is Steel's brother... *gasp*

Last edited by Verne on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:
Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story Left_bar_bleue140/140Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Race: Sheikah
Rupees: 100

Back to top Go down

Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story Empty Re: Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story

Post  Steel Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:47 pm

Epic, can't wait for the next chapter.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:
Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story Left_bar_bleue115/115Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)
Race: Kokiri
Rupees: 80

http://chao.hippotank.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:54 pm

Why thank you, and unfortunatly, you have to >:)
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:
Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story Left_bar_bleue140/140Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

Back to top Go down

Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story Empty Comment by Steel

Post  Steel Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Dammit >:U
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:
Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story Left_bar_bleue115/115Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post  Oranoas Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:40 am

Really, good, but It's spelled Diary. Dairy is a type of produce that comes from a cow, like Milk, butter, and Ice Cream. =P There were a couple of improper grammar here, and there, but I won't take any points off because of that since your mother language was dutch.
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:
Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story Left_bar_bleue99/140Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story Empty_bar_bleue  (99/140)
Race: Hylian

https://zeldacprp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:43 am

Shhh XD I better edit it.
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Oranoas Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:46 am

So Verne is somewhat Steel's Brother in law? :O
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:
Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story Left_bar_bleue99/140Legend Of Zelda - Verne's story Empty_bar_bleue  (99/140)

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:52 am

Hehe, yeah, he has an annoying brother and a killed sister by his brother :U He has the most evil father and a mother that looks like Salana. He passed all their sizes at his 8th age XD
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Oranoas Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:07 am

I hope you're not saying Verne, Steel, and Silva knew each other at some point. ._.
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:14 am

Actually, Verne is leaving the forest at his 5th age. He gets banned from kokiri forest, and tries to survive for about three years. Spike goes after Verne though.
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:16 pm

~Chapter 2: The diary~

Spike returned with the diary. “I got it.” Karesa nodded. “Mind if I read it?” She asked Spike. Spike hands over the diary. Karesa opens it on the first page. “Can… can you read it out loud, so we can hear it too?” Spike asked. Karesa nodded. “Dear dairy, Today was a great day. It was shocking also, because it appears I’m pregnant! Hmm, this is 9 months ago.” She said. “Continue, I’m curious.” Spike said. Karesa sighed. “Alright, alright.” She continued reading. “Unfortunately, we can’t stay in castle town any longer. After our… Ehh? After our ban from the royal family, we can no longer stay here… We have to leave to a place where no one can find us.” Karesa went to the next page. “Dear dairy, We escaped from castle town safely. We got a small problem with some guards, but… the next word is unreadable. But blank knocked out the guard and we managed to get away. We’re now in Lon Lon ranch now. We can stay here for the night, but we need to go tomorrow already.” Karesa skipped another page. “She doesn’t write much on the pages.” Spike said. Karesa nodded. “Dear dia-“ “Please skip that, it gets annoying.” Spike said. Karesa got a little angry because of the interrupt. “Today, we’re almost finished with our new house! We moved to the lost woods. It was a pain to get past all those… ignorant… kokiri…” She got a little pissed at that quote, and so did Gentro. “Anyhow… They where about to attack us with daggers that… they… claim… as… swords…” Spike shook his head. “Ignore that, please, just continue with the story.” Karesa nodded. “Fine… We managed to calm them down by giving them milk. It was our last, but it was worth it. We couldn’t live with them in the forest, but we could pass. They told us we should take a certain way and try to find a place where no one would search. They brought us to the lost woods.” Karesa skipped another page. “Guess what? We got attacked! A pack of wolfo attacked, and I never expected that my husband was able to get them all alone! He’s stronger then I thought, and a good protector. I feel save, even though we’re in woods with wild animals. I’m happy to have him here.” Karesa was reading a few pages really fast. “Gonna find some parts that are interesting, reading an entire diary of 9 months takes to long.” She skipped a lot pages. “Ah, what have we here. Dear diary, Our little kid is here! I’m so happy! We named him Verne. It’s a boy, pretty light, black hair and red eyes. He’s healthy and looks like his father. We’re thinking of taking another child, a girl this time. Actually, I think there’s something wrong with Verne. He was born on the exact day when we expected him! I have no idea if this is good or bad, but it’s kinda cool.” She skipped another page. “Verne threw up all over me… I cleaned at the waterfall, and got attacked by tektites. I was able to protect myself using a stick I sharpened because I was bored. I did got hit by one who almost drowned me. Good thing the water wasn’t that deep, and I was able to get the tektite off me. This is the reason why I hate water!” Spike looked at Verne. Karesa skipped another page. “Verne cried a lot today… We barely could get any sleep. Little annoying boy… I guess it’s worth it after all. Verne doesn’t cry that much. My wounds healed fast, and a few minutes after that he stopped. I can feel Verne is special.” Spike raised and eyebrow. “Special, huh?” Karesa continued reading the last page. “Everything seems to be okay. We have one small problem. Maybe we should warn the kokiri abou… That’s all, it’s interrupted and there’s nothing written after this. “ She closed the diary, and gave it to Spike. Spike took it, and puts it on the window opening. “Warning us… For what?” Gentro sighed. “I’m gonna check on the Lost Woods. He went off after getting his knife.

Gentro walked in the Lost Woods. “What could be so dangerous?” He walked around. He got attacked by a deku. He dodged the deku nuts that got fired at him. “Stupid dekus.” He dodged one deku nut and quickly threw his knife in the deku’s eye. The deku died. He took his knife back. He continued walking, and noticed a skullkid. He sneaked up closer, and threw his knife in his foot, so he couldn’t move. “Gotcha!” He said. He walked up to him and hits him in his face. He grabbed his knife and stabbed him in his head. “Annoying skullkids…” He walked on. He found a peaceful place with grass and a tree. “I don’t trust this…” He took a few steps and watched his moves. He noticed something moving in the grass. He sneaked up to it slowly. He was standing in arm reach from the moving grass. He holds his knife up with two hands, and stabs into something. He reached out to the creature, and took it out. It was a rabbit. “Oh, just a rabbit.” Suddenly, a wolfo jumped out of the grass and mauled Gentro. “OW!” He started to run, knowing he couldn’t defeat a wolfo alone with only a knife. At a certain moment, he reached a waterfall. He lost the wolfo. “Great, now what. I’m probably lost…” He looked up at the waterfall. “Wasn’t there a waterfall in the story? Hmm, that means… There are tektites here.” He looked around. He walked to the water, as some tektites glared at him. They jumped his way. Gentro ran over to one and stabbed it rapidly in his eye. The other one jumped at him, and bumped him aside. “Damn you…” Gentro stabs him and jumps away, because he was about to jump. He got behind the tektite and stabbed him two times. “That should take care of them… Hey, what’s this?” He said as he found a stick with dried coloured liquid on it. “Tektite blood. This is the story Verne’s real mom used.” Gentro looked around, and followed the road to the west. He found a dead-end with a tree and more grass. “It all looks the same here.” Gentro walked a little further. He heard some music. “What’s that song?” He looked up, and he saw a skull kid. He laughed, and blew his horn. A few puppets appeared. “Oh crap!” He said preparing the stick and his knife. He fought the puppets. The skull kid summoned more. “He’s probably angry because I killed his friend…” He threw his knife at him. He hit him right in the stomach. “It must be my lucky day!” He said as the skull kid fell on the ground from the tree. He took back his knife again. He was about to walk away, as he heard a howl.

Gentro shivered. He looked behind him. His eyes caught something. It was a big wolfo that stormed trough some trees. “Oh no… This is bad.” The wolfo howled hard. Two more giant wolfo appeared. “This is really bad.” He stepped back. Before he knew it, he started running. The giant wolfo got after him. “Okay… So that’s what happened to that little pest’s parents!” He didn’t stop running. No way he was going to be wolfo food. The wolfo followed in a line, because one could JUST go trough the passage way. “”I must lose them somehow… Oh wait, I could lure them to kokiri forest and say I wasn’t aware of what would happen… No, wait, the great deku tree will notice.” Gentro reached the location of the forest temple. He ran up the wall, and hang on the vines. He climbed up. The giant wolfo where unable to reach Gentro, and where just bashing their heads into the wall for a while. Gentro waited. After a few hours, the giant wolfo left. “Finally.” He climbed down, and sneaked out of the lost woods. He got back to kokiri forest. Ronald was waiting for him. “Thank goodness, are you alright?” He asked. “Yeah… I must see the great deku tree.” He said walking off, dropping the stick. Ronaldo looked at the stick. “Isn’t that…” He picked it up and brought it to Karesa. “Karesa, Karesa! Look, Gentro found this stick!” Karesa grabbed the stick. “Tektite blood… It is!”

Gentro walked to the great deku tree. “Gentro. Why did thou come to me?” He asked. “The little hylian boy, Verne, Spike found his mother’s diary. The diary said something about warning us for something, but it got interrupted. This may cause the dead of his parents. I went to check the lost woods, and found a pack of giant wolfo. They had three times the size of a normal wolfo!” He explained. “Are thou serious?” “Yes, great deku tree, I would never lie to you.” He said. “How did thou escape from those giant wolfo?” He asked. “I stayed on one place they couldn’t reach and waited.” He answered. “Okay, this can be a big problem if they get in kokiri forest. Thank thou, brave kokiri. Now we stand a bigger chance to fight those wolfo.” Gentro bowed, and left. The great deku tree sighed. “I have a bad feeling about this boy, Verne…” Gentro returned to Karesa. “I returned. The great deku tree will do something about it.” He said. “About what? What happened?” Karesa asked. “Giant wolfo. A few. Three times the size.” Karesa was shocked. “Wow… Seriously? ARE THOSE MONSTERS COMING HERE!?” She yelled. “Possibly, but because I found them we have a bigger chance on surviving.” He explained, trying to ease her. “Oh… alright then… Do we even stand a chance?” She asked. Gentro sighed. “We will. I have to fight along with them.” He said. “Okay, be careful.” She said worried. “I wi-“ “So boooooooring.” Spike interrupted. Gentro and Karesa looked angry at Spike. “Whaaaaat…” Spike said. “Go away Spike…” “But it was my duty, you said it yourse-“ “SHOO!” Karesa said. Spike sighed and got out. “I should prepare.” Gentro said. He grabbed his knife, and walked out. A few more kokiri where told to go to the great deku tree. The great deku tree explained them what happened. They all grabbed their weapons, and walked off to the lost woods.

Last edited by Diana on Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:12 pm

"Wolfos" is singular and plural.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:14 pm

And how am I supposed to know..? -_-
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Diana wrote:And how am I supposed to know..? -_-
Navi said so in OOT.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Link: Thanks Navi, veeeery usefull information (-,-);

EDIT: Edited.
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:12 pm

Can't wait to see some Kokiri kick wolfos butt.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:16 pm

~Chapter 3: The epic battle of the kokiri~

Nearly every kokiri was called to come to the great deku tree. Only women with children and children didn’t have to fight along. Karesa and Gentro walked to the great deku tree, with Spike and Ronald following them. Gentro was wielding his knife. Karesa was holding her sharpened deku stick. It looked like a spear. Karesa was a little nervous. When they arrived, nearly every kokiri that would come where already there. There was one kokiri wielding the kokiri sword. It was a 24 year old guy with black flame-like hair and green eyes. There was another kokiri with the kokiri bow. It was a 21 year old girl with green straight hair and clear blue eyes. Those two kokiris where the strongest of all. That’s why they deserved to wield these weapons in this battle for kokiri forest. When everyone arrived, the great deku tree started to speak. “Thou all might wonder why I wanted thou to come with thou weapons. There’s a great danger coming up ahead. Some of thou might already know this. Our enemy is a pack of wolfos three times bigger then usual. If we don’t kill them they might enter kokiri forest and attack when we don’t notice. We have to prevent that, no matter what!” One kokiri interrupted. “Wow wow wow wow wow, wait, we’re gonna attack wolfos… With three times the normal size? That’s insane! How many are there anyways?” The great deku tree sighed. “We don’t know. Our brave kokiri, Gentro, got attacked by three of those. It’s possible that there are more. But we have a better chance on surviving if we attack.” One kokiri sighed. “You mean we. You’re not going anywhere.” Another kokiri hit him on his head. “Silence.” She said. The great deku tree sighed. “I unfortunately can’t assist thou that much. I gave thou the kokiri weapons. I think thou should be fine. Be gone, kokiri, and may thou all return safely.” The great deku tree finished. The kokiri walked off. “Gentro, where are those giant wolfos?” Karesa asked. “Somewhere near the waterfall from the dairy. I don’t know if I remembered the way, but we’ll find it, I’m sure.”

The kokiri entered the Lost Woods. Some children where crying from the thought that their fathers may not return. Mothers where worried about their husbands. Gentro was leading the group. After going wrong two times and fighting dekus and other creatures they reached the waterfall. “We’re very close. Be careful and quiet, we might be able to take them out while they sleep.” Gentro explained. They went off to the west. They where sneaking around, carefully. In the distance, there was a skullkid. The girl with the kokiri bow aimed carefully, and shot him in his head. “Good job Nedia.” A kokiri whispered to her. Nedia nodded. They sneaked further. “They came out over there. It’s probably their den.” He whispered. Nedia prepared her bow. They heard a small snoring noice. A kokiri sneaked in. He found himself in another field. This field was big, and there was a den on all three sides. He gave a sign to the rest that it was safe. Gentro looked around. “I hope there lives only one in every den…” When sneaking in the field, someone sneezed. Suddenly, an eye opened in one of the dens. A giant wolfos came out. “Wow… it’s huge…” A kokiri said. The giant wolfos howled, and four other wolfos came out. These four wolfos where three times bigger then usual wolfos, the one which woke up was 4 times bigger. “That must be the pack leader.” One of the giant wolfos, smashed the entrance. They where closed in, and couldn’t escape. “They look hungry…” Karesa said. Gentro prepared his knife. “Okay, me and Feril take the boss, you all take out the others!” Nedia said. Feril, the kokiri with the kokiri sword, stepped forward next to Nedia. “Okay then! Let’s get those wolfos!” The kokiri started attacking. Nedia shot the leader in the eye, while Feril slashed his legs. The leader wolfos howled, and mauled Feril. “Ouch…” Feril said. Karesa and Gentro where fighting a giant wolfos with another kokiri. The other kokiri used a catapult with deku nuts. He stunned the giant wolfos by shooting it’s head. The giant wolfos wasn’t stunned for to long, but long enough for Gentro and Karesa to stab it in its feet. One of the kokiri climbed on the giant wolfos’s back, and stabbed a knife in his neck. The wolfos mauled him off, and he fell from a big height. The wolfos was howling and tried to stand on his four legs. He quickly mauled another kokiri before he collapsed. Another kokiri quickly stabbed his spear trough the giant wolfos’s heart. One down. Gentro jumped out of the way, when the giant wolfos tried to stomp him. Gentro got up, and threw the knife at his eye. The giant wolfos growled and pulled the knife out of his eye. Karesa ran past the wolfos’s legs, and stabbed her spear in his knee. The wolfos fell on one knee, and he mauled the kokiri with the deku nuts. Gentro grabbed the sharpened stick that he still had with him. He stabbed his other knee. The wolfos had his knees on the ground, while one paw still holds him up, and he used the other to attack. He tried to claw Gentro. Gentro jumped out of the way, as he jumped on his back. He left a stab every two steps he ran over him. He jumped at his neck and stabbed it. The giant wolfos died. Gentro and Karesa went to help the other kokiri with the giant wolfos. The kokiri that killed the first giant wolfos went to the kokiri that fell from the giant wolfos. He was badly injured on his back. Gentro found his knife on the ground, and took it. Karesa stabbed a giant wolfos in his stomach. Gentro threw the knife in the giant wolfos leg, jumped on it, as it ripped open a part of it’s leg. The giant wolfos fell on his back. Kokiri started throwing ropes over him and tying him to the ground. He was unable to move. The last giant wolfos got killed by a skilled boy with a bow. He used wooden sharpened arrows. Nedia and Feril finally managed to kill the leader. Feril chopped of it’s head. Nedia rised an eyebrow at him. “WE MADE IT!” A kokiri yelled. All the kokiri cheered, except three kokiris who where badly injured. One got mauled at a tree, one fell from a giant wolfos back and one his leg clawed. They got carried back to kokiri forest. Gentro went to check the dens for any other giant wolfos. “The dens are all empty, we can go now.” He said running up to the others. They walked back to kokiri forest.

Back in kokiri forest, Gentro reported the great deku tree that the mission was a success, except a few injuries. “Thanks, Gentro. Thou probably saved us from this big danger. It could be worse then this. Thanks to thou no one died.” Gentro bowed, and walked back home. “That went better then expected.” Karesa said when Gentro came home. Verne was safe and well. He was asleep. “It’s thanks to him that we’re save.” Gentro said. “Yes, but not only him. If you didn’t go in that forest then we would be dead soon…” Karesa replied. “Yeah…” “BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING.” Spike interrupted. Karesa threw her spear at Spike. “SHUT UP ALREADY!” Ronald laughed. Spike managed to dodge the spear. “Spike, you always open your mouth at the wrong moments, stop that!” Spike sighed. “Sorry...” Karesa sighed. “It’s okay… It’s getting late, let’s go to sleep.” She said going to her bed, Gentro did as well. Spike and Ronald fell asleep on the closet. A few hours, at 3 AM midnight, Gentro walked outside. He took his knife with him. He sneaked in someone else’s house, and slowly picked him up and took him with him. He walked to the lost woods, checking around if no one noticed him. He brought him far into the lost woods. He was still asleep. Gentro poked him awake. “Huh, what? Where am I?” Gentro grinned. “This is the end of your life.” He said as he stabbed the knife in his heart. “Huh, wha..AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!” Where his last words. Gentro left the body there. He cleaned the knife in the waterfall, and walked off, leaving no single track.
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:42 pm

YEAH.

Now hurry up and make the next chapter.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:54 pm

*Whacks Steel with his mouse* SHADDAAAAAAP! MY STORY IS LESS IMPORTANT THEN YOURS AND WHERE IS YOURS!? HUH!? HUH!? >:( Thought so... Annoying kokiris...
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:29 pm

Make your fucking story you 20 year old emo prick. Don't be like that 15 year old emo prick over there. >:[
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down