Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing.

+2
Verne
Oranoas
6 posters

Go down

Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing.

Post  Oranoas Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Ignore this first post. I'm not completely ready to be active %100 yet.
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:
Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Left_bar_bleue99/140Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty_bar_bleue  (99/140)
Race: Hylian
Rupees: 100

https://zeldacprp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty Re: Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing.

Post  Verne Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:26 am

*Facedesk* I'M ****ING BEGGING YOU GUYS TO CONTINUE THE TP CP T^T
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:
Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Left_bar_bleue140/140Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Race: Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty Re: Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing.

Post  Sand Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:55 pm

I noticed this. Not many posts have been made :/
Sand
Sand
The Team

Character
Health:
Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Left_bar_bleue100/100Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Race: Gerudo

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Axl wrote:I'm gonna be gone for a bit, I have a D in social studies
-_- 26 January, still nothing after that happened.
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:
Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Left_bar_bleue140/140Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Ever tried to fix a D in a difficult class? not easy at all. Inspecially in Chinese class.

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:
Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Left_bar_bleue80/105Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/105)
Race: Deku Scrub
Rupees: 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:50 am

Lemme get my calculations.

100 - 90 = A
89 - 80 = B
79-70 = C
69-60 = D
59-0 = F

Instead of 0 to 100%, we have things like 10 or 9.3. So that would mean a 6.0 to 6.9 is a D, while that isn't a fail grade for us. An F doesn't even have to be a fail grade for us! A fail grade is for us everything under 5.5 because it gets rounded up to 6 in the end, so it counts as a 6.

Either way, if I had that on maths, I could get it up to a B easily :U
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:18 pm

I'm back for the weekend, and I did get the grade up, but it went back down again
Axl
Axl
The Team Leader

Character
Health:
Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Left_bar_bleue119/145Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty_bar_bleue  (119/145)
Race: Zora

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:50 pm

NAYRU DAMNIT WE DECIDED THIS DIED AND YOU'RE COMING BACK THE EXACT SAME DAY I HEAR IT!? DX>
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:00 pm

My grades are suitable now as well. I'll be on a little more often now. (But is still have schoolwork...)

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:
Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Left_bar_bleue80/105Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/105)
Race: Deku Scrub
Rupees: 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:09 am

This hasn't died.

If Oranoas gets off his ass, we can continue already.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:
Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Left_bar_bleue115/115Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)
Race: Kokiri
Rupees: 80

http://chao.hippotank.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down