Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I wish that we freeze the OOT CP until Axl gets Ungrounded.

3 posters

Go down

I wish that we freeze the OOT CP until Axl gets Ungrounded. Empty I wish that we freeze the OOT CP until Axl gets Ungrounded.

Post  Oranoas Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:34 pm

I think it would be fair to freeze an RP to wait for someone since such a big thing, but since I shouldn't be too hasty of this matter, I would like permission by the rest of the team.
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:
I wish that we freeze the OOT CP until Axl gets Ungrounded. Left_bar_bleue99/140I wish that we freeze the OOT CP until Axl gets Ungrounded. Empty_bar_bleue  (99/140)
Race: Hylian
Rupees: 100

https://zeldacprp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I wish that we freeze the OOT CP until Axl gets Ungrounded. Empty Re: I wish that we freeze the OOT CP until Axl gets Ungrounded.

Post  Steel Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:38 pm

You mean I-set-his-language-to-Arabian-Axl-after-Shrubby's-error? *Obvious Dark Steel*

Sure, but that means we must post more in Useless CP >:U
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:
I wish that we freeze the OOT CP until Axl gets Ungrounded. Left_bar_bleue115/115I wish that we freeze the OOT CP until Axl gets Ungrounded. Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)
Race: Kokiri
Rupees: 80

http://chao.hippotank.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

I wish that we freeze the OOT CP until Axl gets Ungrounded. Empty Re: I wish that we freeze the OOT CP until Axl gets Ungrounded.

Post  Verne Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:14 am

I told you that CP was only for when you get a feeling you must put a dumb rp action in the club!

Yeah, whatever, lock it XD
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:
I wish that we freeze the OOT CP until Axl gets Ungrounded. Left_bar_bleue140/140I wish that we freeze the OOT CP until Axl gets Ungrounded. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Race: Sheikah
Rupees: 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum