Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived!

+3
Verne
Axl
Steel
7 posters

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down

Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived!

Post  Steel Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:50 am

((Because our characters fight them one-on-one in an illusional representation of their past >_>
We can't leave with a dark form still around 'cause of the barred doors.))
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue115/115Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)
Race: Kokiri
Rupees: 80

http://chao.hippotank.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Empty Re: Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived!

Post  Oranoas Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:41 am

((I guess, but that means we'll have to wait awhile after we all finish.))

Oranoas looked around. "It sure is foggy in here...kind’a spooky." He said. After a couple of moments later, he began walking around. He began to feel uneasy as if he was being followed, but there was nothing following him. He was positive! A second later, he felt utter shock from impact from someone, or something and fainted.
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue99/140Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/140)
Race: Hylian
Rupees: 100

https://zeldacprp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:34 am

Salana walked into the room and towards the tree, she fainted! Batz was clueless.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue115/115Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:53 am

Diana looked at them. "This is bad... Very bad." Diana looked at Axl for a moment, and walked to Oranoas and Salana. "What the..." Diana made a move like she was getting hit in her stomach so hard, she was gonna throw up. She fell on the ground and fainted.
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue140/140Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Race: Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post  Oranoas Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:44 am

Oranoas found himself in Kokariko. As he began look around, he saw that the construction site for the shooting gallery was gone, and everybody around him looked oddly younger. He looked at his arms, and legs. They were small, and soft. He then heard a kid's voice from behind yelling "Oranoas, ya gonna get the ball!?" Oranoas thought he must have been playing with his friend a second ago, and was off in space looking around.
The bouncy red ball they were playing with was in front of his doorstep. As he approached his house, he could hear arguing inside. "Sparta and Pops must be fighting again." Oranoas thought. Right when Oranoas was about to grab the ball, Sparta burst out of the house with Pops following him frantically.
"Sparta, please reconsider this decision! You don't even have a map, or supplies!" Sparta was about 13 years old. He had tan skin from being outside often just like Oranoas, but wasn't as boney, and skinny. He wore his average leather vest, and cloth pants, and had a pick axe in his hand. Pops on the other hand looked like the fatherly and rather muscular man he was, but didn't have the partially gray hair Oranoas was used to seeing. "This isn't for you to decide, pops! Aren't I old enough to make my own decisions!?" Sparta spat out furiously.
Oranoas was nervous about what they were talking about, and hoped this was just another argument they were having. As he stood there, he saw Pops catching up with Sparta. "I'm not saying you can't make your own decisions, but be more rational! Haven't I told you enough what happens in Hyrule field at night!?" Sparta ignored Pops, and walked over to Oranoas.
"Hey Oranoas, I'm going to go away for a long while. As my little brother, please stay out of trouble, okay? I promise I will be just fine." Sparta after saying that, walked away, and departed from Kokariko village a few moments later. Oranoas began to see tears fall down from Pops' face, and eventually Oranoas had tears falling down from his face as well.
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue99/140Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (99/140)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:38 am

"Wake up Sal, I gotta go!!" echoed a voice, it was Batz, Salana found herself lying in the lost woods, she climbed to her feet and followed Batz over to a small spot, Batz flew into the bush and Salana could hear moans of relief from the bush. But then...the bush stood up? The bush was actually a boy "AHHH!! GET IT OFF ME!!!" he yelled as he threw Batz off him. "THAT's one for the notebook!" laughed his fairy. "SHUT UP DEFANNSE!!" the boy yelled. "Sorry... My fairy thought you were a bush..." Salana told the boy "That's one stupid fairy then!" the boy replied. "Should I ask the Deku Tree to clean you up?" "Yeah...what's your name anyway? I'm Steel." "Doesn't that sound a bit...weird?" "Nope, I was named after my dad, Sean the Steel Leaf." "Cool, I'm Salana, by the way."
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:02 pm

Axl passes out as well
Axl
Axl
The Team Leader

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue119/145Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (119/145)
Race: Zora

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:54 pm

Shrubby looked around at his new environment. "Hyrule Field?" Shrubby Put his hand to his forehead after figuring out where he was exactly. "If this is Hyrule Field... where's Hyrule castle?" Shrubby glanced behind him to see a dence forest. "Kokiri forest... but when am I? i still have my old barbed hat..."

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue80/105Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/105)
Race: Deku Scrub
Rupees: 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:11 pm

Axl wakes up in his throne "w-what happened, was it all a dream?"
Axl
Axl
The Team Leader

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue119/145Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (119/145)

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:22 am

Diana woke up. In hyrule field. "Where... Where am I?" She stood up. She noticed a hand. Vernes hand. He helped Diana up. "No time for sleep, Ganondorf is approaching!" Diana looked confused, and nodded. "Wait... Did I... Dream that all? Impossible... It must be a vis...ion? That means... Lynx died..." Diana looked at Lynx. He was full of joy and excitement. Diana smiled, then looked sad again. At that moment, Zelda ran past the others with Impa. Diana took a look in Zeldas eyes. She blinked at her. Diana rised her eyebrows. "What is..." "Diana!" Lynx yelled, as he charged at Ganondorf. Lynx tackled Ganondorfs horse at the ground. Ganondorf stood up. Diana grabbed her polearm. Verne grabbed his sword, and so did Lynx. The fight started.
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue140/140Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:31 pm

"Thou be a menace to all of thy! Burning Mido's house and fighting with thy others is one thing, BUT KILLING THY OWN SISTER!?" The Kokiri were speechless, this was a side of the Deku Tree nobody had ever heard of, Steel was standing in front of the Deku Tree trying to explain, but the Deku Tree wanted none of it "We cannot have a tyrant liketh thou violating thy sacred grounds." the Deku Tree told him, Salana was watching on cluelessly, the fairies couldn't even look at Defannse "Since thou cannot be trusted in thy forest, thou shall be hereby exiled, banished from the forest for a maxinum of 7 years!!!" The kokiri gasped Salana was completely broken, everyone thought that leaving the forest meant you died, but there were doubts from what the Deku Tree said now, most shrugged it as meaning time to perish, "No...I'm going to come back...and when I do, I'LL GET YOU AND BURN YOU DOWN THE GROUND YOU STUPID TREE!!!" Steel said as he ran off, the Deku Tree sighed and began to tell the kokiri a story.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:41 pm

Axl goes to visit jabu jabu.

Last edited by Dark Diana on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : DOT! >:()
Axl
Axl
The Team Leader

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:07 pm

((There's not much a need to put short posts in this part, everyone's going at their own pace in their own world.))
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:37 pm

Ganondorf started floating up. His horse dissapeared in small black squares and purple smoke. Ganondorf grinned. "The sheikah? Are you kidding me?" He started laughing evilly. "Laugh all you can, in a few seconds you would never be able to!" Verne said grinning and taunting him. Ganondorf charged a purple ball. The ball looked like it was half liquid, half energy, but it was none of them. It was pure darkness. He puts his other hand on it as well. A purple/black laser came out of it. Lynx blocked it with his sword, while Verne and Diana attacked from his sides. They slashed trough Ganondorf. "Was that supposed to hurt me?" He created an explosion. Diana, Lynx and Verne where knocked back. Verne quickly recovered and slashed Ganondorf. Ganondorf blasted Verne full in his stomach. Verne flew away and slided over the ground. Diana looked shocked, and Lynx got angry. Lynx stabbed Ganondorf in his stomach, but his armor blocked it. His hand glowed purple, and hit Lynx on his head. "This is the moment." Diana tackled Ganondorf as he was about to land the final hit. Ganondorf turned to Diana, and stunned her with a wave of darkness. "I... can't move... What is this?" Verne got up, and threw his sword at Ganondorf. Ganondorf repelled the sword, and smashed the ground. Lynx jumped up, and ran at Ganondorf with his sword. Ganondorf looked at Lynx for a moment. He looked at Verne, who could see in Ganondorf's eyes what he was planning. Ganondorf grabbed Lynx's head, and drained the life out of him. He dropped him on the ground. He was lifeless. Ganondorf approached Diana. Verne's hand started glowing. He got out of the stun, and ran at Ganondorf with incredible speed. He smashed Ganondorf in his stomach. The armor started breaking, but didn't. Ganondorf holds his hand on his stomach. Diana looked at Verne's eyes. They where shining, and there was no emotion in him but anger. Verne grabbed his sword, and slashed Ganondorf several times with pretty much speed. Ganondorf had a hard time stopping the hits. After a few hits, Ganondorf sealed Verne in a box. Verne started hitting and slamming himself in the seal. Ganondorf warped his horse back, and fled. Verne's triforce powers went off, and so did the seal and the stun. Diana ran to Verne. She hugged him. "Don't do that... Don't ever be like that again..." Verne breaths heavily. "Diana... Lynx... He..." Diana looked at Lynx. Verne helped Diana up, and the both got to Lynx. He was death. "Lynx... Can you hear me? LYYYYYNX!" Verne got on his knees, and holds his arm. "He's death..." Verne said. Diana looked at him. "Lynx... I wasn't able to stop him..." Diana looked at Lynx's sword. Verne looked at Diana, then at Lynx's sword. He grabbed the sword. "Lynx... I guess I can borrow this for now? I promise... I WILL KILL HIM NO MATTER WHAT!" He said making a fist.

((My biggest post ever XD))
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Shrubby wandered through the dence forest. "If this is Kokiri, I should've seen something by now..." He continued through untill he came to another clearing in the forest. "So I'm back here again... This isn't Kokiri, it's another forest." Shrubby continued in the same direction.

Last edited by Dark Diana on Sat Nov 27, 2010 6:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Editted italian)

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:
Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue80/105Legend of Zelda: The Ocarina of Time Relived! - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/105)

Back to top Go down

Post  Oranoas Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:20 pm

Two months had passed since Oranoas’ brother Sparta left, and still he did not return from his journey. Many of Sparta’s friends mourned him thinking he was killed from the harsh habitat of Hyrule Field at night. Pops also had the thought that maybe Sparta is died. Even though the many times Oranoas, and Sparta fought and were at each other’s necks until Oranoas turned ten years old (which was fairly recent when Sparta left) he couldn’t help missing Sparta too.
Rupees began to get tight for Oranoas’ family. Pops had temporarily quit his job because of the grief he was going through. They’ve been living on their savings. Oranoas began to feel so useless with his brother gone. He had nothing to do, and eventually Pops was gonna run out of money.

Oranoas saw things around him change before his eyes. He began to see a small construction site in front of his house, and people aging. “This must be a year or two later…” Oranoas thought. He entered into his house to see that while some of his old possessions were sold, or thrown away, but Pops seemed to be more like him again. “Ah Oranoas, you’re just in time!
Mind if I talk to you?” Pops said while walking over to him. “What is it Pops?” Oranoas said noticing his voice is a bit deeper. “Now, I know your Twelfth birthday was just yesterday, and I recently got my job back...” Pops started. “But money is still tight, and since you’re old enough I was wondering if you could take into consideration of getting a part time job.”
Oranoas was speechless. He had completely forgotten that before Sparta left, he was determined to get a part time job when he was old enough. “Really, do you think I’m up to it!?” Oranoas said excitedly. “Of coarse I will! I’ll exercise, and be fit by the time you’ll get me one!”
Pops smiled. Pops knew somewhere inside that you would accept. “You know, I have something for you Oranoas…” Pops said while walking towards the wardrobe. He got out a silk cloak that looked pretty old from the wardrobe, closed it, and walked back to Oranoas. “This cloak belonged to your real father before he died in the war when you were a baby. I was already caring for your big brother when your mother came in through the door holding you only a few days old wrapped in this cloak.” Oranoas was fascinated with what Pops was saying.
Pops almost never mentioned Oranoas’ real parents. After silence for a few moments, Pops continued his story. “I was utterly shocked to find out that my sister in law, or your mother had you. I had no idea that she was even pregnant. She handed me you, and not a second later she fainted. A few days later she died…from an untreated fever she must’ve gotten when in refuge.
Thank Nayru you surprisingly didn’t catch your mother’s fever. You grew up to be a healthy boy as well as your brother. I hope this cloak keeps you from getting homesick when you’re out on your part time job. After Pops finished his story, he handed the cloak to Oranoas. Emotions both sad and happy mixed up unevenly. Oranoas put on the cloak, and smiled.
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:52 pm

Next thing she knew Salana was standing in the forest, and Steel was there with a few other people, "Uh oh, Without the Deku Tree's power to protect the forest, something evil has entered and it's killing the forest!!" Defannse said while Steel was walking around, "Yeah." Salana was overwhelmed to see him again, it had been 8 long years without him, she ran up to him and was about to hug him onto the floor, but she felt something tingle, and when she looked, Steel had stabbed her "You're not a very good dreamer, are you girl?" Steel laughed, it didn't sound like him at all.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:28 am

"A moment of silence, for a fallen sheikah." Zelda said at the funeral. There was a moment of silence. Diana was crying, and Verne was about to get an emo period. Diana looked at Verne, who was only looking at the ground, not paying attention to anything. Diana swinged her arm around Verne. He still was looking at the ground. "Verne..." Zelda did her words. So did Impa, Diana and even Verne. Verne did his words while glaring endless in the distance. Diana looked sad at Verne. "I hope he isn't going to stay like this..." Diana thought. Diana realised something. "De ja vu..." Diana looked at Verne, and repeated his exact words in her thoughts. "What is..." Verne went back to Diana, and looked at her. "What's it... Diana? You look like you saw a ghost..." Verne asked her. Diana realised Verne was sitting next to her. "No... It's just that..." Verne looked at Diana, trying to find out her thoughts.
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Shrubby emerged from the forest, and peered over a cliff that seemed to go on forever. "Something's not right..." He began to circle around the forest, following the cliff. He stopped after walking for a bit and broke a dead branch from a nearby tree. He stabbed teh branch into the ground and continued to walk along the cliff edge. "Something isn't right about this... Ive never seen this place before."

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:17 pm

We look a still pond, calm, peaceful, but something's coming up, it's prince Axl. "Ah, it's good to be a child again."

Last edited by Dark Diana on Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You forgot some dots and capitals.)
Axl
Axl
The Team Leader

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Oranoas Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:34 am

Oranoas suddenly began to feel exhausted, hot, and sweaty. From the looks of it he was at Death Mountain digging around. "Ugh..." he thought. "I remember how tiring this job was. Child labor sure is cruel..." As he continued digging around, he heard someone yell "AVALANCHE!!!" When he looked up, he saw several boulders tumbling down the mountain side. He began running, but then he saw that he left his cloak sitting next to where he was digging. He ran for it, but one of the workers grabbed him by the collar, and started running away from the Avalanche. "LET ME GO! I NEED TO GET MY DAD'S CLOAK!" He yelled, but the worker ignored him still running.
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:48 am

"Please...don't tell me you actually fell for that poor illusion..." 'Steel' seemed to say, he pulled out a bow; that was when Salana realised something: 'Since when did Steel use a bow' she pulled out her own bow, but for some reason couldn't fire it, 'Steel' laughed "Seems you have a little trouble there...let me help..." He let out a whistle, and a figure approached, Salana could believe her eyes!

It was her.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:21 am

Shrubby came across the branch plunged into the ground again. "I shouldn't be back here already. the cliff traveles in a straight line." Shrubby started running through the forest, back to the clearing. A small, burnt branch caught his attention. He picked it up and examined it and the area around it. "Strange... no other sign of a fire here..." Shrubby slowly turned around to face a huge forest fire. when he looked ahead, the fire was there as well. The fire was all around him. After spinning around, looking for an opening, he spotted a single opening. He charged through, dodging falling branches, untill he came to the cliff again, and fell off.
(This is what happenes when i can't get to sleep, my head begins cranking out essays. this is just the first few minutes of that "late-nite cranking")
(Also, grounded for 2 "D"s, won't last long though. they're just a whole 2% short! DX )

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:29 pm

((I know how that feels))

"This all seems very strange, but I don't care."

Last edited by Dark Diana on Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : CCAAAAPPPIIITTTAAALLLLSSS AAAANDDDD DOOOOTTTTSSSSS!!! >>>:::UUU)
Axl
Axl
The Team Leader

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:40 am

((Guys *coughAxlcough* Hurry a little, I got nothing :V))
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 25 ... 37  Next