Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing.

Go down

Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing.

Post  Oranoas on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Ignore this first post. I'm not completely ready to be active %100 yet.
Oranoas
Oranoas
Administrator

Character
Health:
Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Left_bar_bleue99/140Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty_bar_bleue  (99/140)
Race: Hylian
Rupees: 100

http://zeldacprp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty Re: Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing.

Post  Verne on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:26 am

*Facedesk* I'M ****ING BEGGING YOU GUYS TO CONTINUE THE TP CP T^T
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:
Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Left_bar_bleue140/140Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)
Race: Sheikah

Back to top Go down

Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty Re: Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing.

Post  Sand on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:55 pm

I noticed this. Not many posts have been made :/
Sand
Sand
The Team

Character
Health:
Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Left_bar_bleue100/100Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Race: Gerudo

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:43 pm

Axl wrote:I'm gonna be gone for a bit, I have a D in social studies
-_- 26 January, still nothing after that happened.
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:
Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Left_bar_bleue140/140Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty_bar_bleue  (140/140)

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Ever tried to fix a D in a difficult class? not easy at all. Inspecially in Chinese class.

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:
Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Left_bar_bleue80/105Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/105)
Race: Deku Scrub
Rupees: 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:50 am

Lemme get my calculations.

100 - 90 = A
89 - 80 = B
79-70 = C
69-60 = D
59-0 = F

Instead of 0 to 100%, we have things like 10 or 9.3. So that would mean a 6.0 to 6.9 is a D, while that isn't a fail grade for us. An F doesn't even have to be a fail grade for us! A fail grade is for us everything under 5.5 because it gets rounded up to 6 in the end, so it counts as a 6.

Either way, if I had that on maths, I could get it up to a B easily :U
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Axl on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:18 pm

I'm back for the weekend, and I did get the grade up, but it went back down again
Axl
Axl
The Team Leader

Character
Health:
Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Left_bar_bleue119/145Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty_bar_bleue  (119/145)
Race: Zora

Back to top Go down

Post  Verne on Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:50 pm

NAYRU DAMNIT WE DECIDED THIS DIED AND YOU'RE COMING BACK THE EXACT SAME DAY I HEAR IT!? DX>
Verne
Verne
The Team

Character
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Shrubby on Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:00 pm

My grades are suitable now as well. I'll be on a little more often now. (But is still have schoolwork...)

Shrubby
The Team

Character
Health:
Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Left_bar_bleue80/105Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty_bar_bleue  (80/105)
Race: Deku Scrub
Rupees: 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Steel on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:09 am

This hasn't died.

If Oranoas gets off his ass, we can continue already.
Steel
Steel
The Team

Character
Health:
Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Left_bar_bleue115/115Post here when you're ready to continue the Character Playing. Empty_bar_bleue  (115/115)
Race: Kokiri
Rupees: 80

http://chao.hippotank.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down